Delicious vegetarian/vegan mushroom seaweed pasta. 20 min
Ingredients for 4 persons:
* 2 red onions
* 250ml Cooking cream (can be an oat based or almond based cream for vegan, or milk based cooking cream)
* 250gr. Chestnut mushrooms
* 100gr. Seaweed tagliatelle (Himanthalia elongata)
* Handful of fresh rocket
* Some Olive oil or organic coconut oil.
* Pepper & Salt
* Some grated Parmigiano cheese
* 50 gr. cashew nuts
Let's start with the seaweed tagliatelle. You can prepare the seaweed tagliatelle in two ways. Method 1 is for a seaweed pasta with some bite compare it with "al dente" tagliatelle pasta. Method 2 is for a more soft seaweed pasta.
- Boil 1 1/2 litre water, put the dried seaweed pasta in big bowl so you can soke it. When the water is ready pour it over the seaweed and wait for 20 minutes.
- Put a large pot on the stove so the seaweed can move around freely. Seaweed always likes space to wiggle around. Cook for 15 minutes or longer until your desired bite.
Bon appetit, enjoy your seaweed dish!